If you don't have access to Robarts stacks, you still can still read books, periodicals, and other items from our collection. We will retrieve the items for you, and you can use them in the library.
Request and pick up your items at the Loan Services Desk on the first floor. We retrieve items daily:
- Monday to Friday: 11:00am, 3:00pm and 6:30pm
- Saturday: 11:00am and 3:00pm
- Sunday: 11:00am and 3:00pm
Request items listed in the library catalogue as ROBARTS STORAGE either in person at the Loan Services Desk or use the GET IT IN PERSON link in the items' catalogue record:
- Start at the catalogue record for the item in the library catalogue
- Look for and click the GET IT IN PERSON link on the left side menu in the record
- Select the "Request Intercampus Delivery (ICD) / Hold" button
- Click Continue
- Click "Request from Robarts storage"
- Fill in your information
- Click Submit
Government publication storage
We retrieve these items on a different schedule from Robarts stacks and storage books.
Request items from "Gov Pubs Storage" through the GET IT IN PERSON link in the catalogue record for the desired item.