- Up to 5 borrowing cards are issued to the organization/corporation
- Each card may borrow up to 100 items at one time
- 14-day loan period, with 2 renewals of 14-days each
Services and charges apply to the central libraries only. For information about borrowing privileges and library services from the federated colleges and other libraries at the University, please contact them directly.
- $900.00 per year – for profit organizations
- $700.00 per year – non-profit organizations
- Additional cards available at $100.00 per card
- Interlibrary loan: We will obtain loans or copies of items not in our collection from other institutions at $30.00 per request
- Intercampus delivery: Request U of T items from other campuses through RACER. We will search our collections, retrieve, and make material ready for pickup:
- $20.00 per item loaned or copied (for profit organizations)
- $10.00 per item loaned of copied (non-profit organizations)
We do not accept requests by phone or fax, except for urgent requests.
- Mail - $5.00 surcharge, per package
- Fax - $10.00 surcharge, per article
- Courier – Your own courier is assumed
- Colour copies - $3.00 surcharge, per page
- Urgent service - $15.00 surcharge, per item (All copies are copyright cleared. A copyright tariff will be added, where applicable.)
- No phone service currently available.
–Updated September 6, 2021.