Copying and printing require that you add funds to your TCard, or purchase a Guest card. More information about adding funds to cards.
You must comply with the Provost's Fair Dealing Guidelines when you photocopy copyright-protected works.
Most libraries have printers. Find a printer in the central libraries. Most libraries accept your TCard or guest print/copy card at a cost of $0.15 per page for a black and white page. Colour print jobs are more expensive, sometimes $1 per page.
Anyone with a:
- Direct borrower card
- Research reader card
- Alumni reader card
- Alumni research reader card
- Alumni ID card
3D printing at the Robarts Digital Studio
The Robarts Digital Studio is equipped with 2 LulzBot TAZ 6 3D printers. All students, faculty, and staff who hold a valid TCard can use the 3D Printers in the Robarts Digital Studio.
How do I use the printers?
- Obtain certification to operate the 3D printers at the certification course in the Digital Studio
- Sign safety and liability waivers
- Pass a 3D printing knowledge test
- Reserve a 3D printer through the group study room booking website
- See more details on 3D printing in the Robarts Digital Studio
3D printing at Gerstein Science Information Centre's MADLab
How do I use the printer?
- Obtain certification - 3D printing certified
- Reserve time with the MADLab 3D printer at Gerstein Science Information Centre (Room B112)
- It costs $1.50 for each half hour reserved on the printer
- More information about MADLab