What are course reserves?
Instructors can make course readings available online through Quercus or in person at a campus library. Check your syllabus or contact your instructor for information about where your assigned course readings are located.
For Online Course Reserves
- Your instructor can place your assigned course materials online through the Library Course Reserves module or within your course page in Quercus. These materials can include articles, books, web links, and media resources.
- If your instructor is using the Library Course Reserves module:
- Look for the 'Library Course Reserves' app in your Quercus course navigation OR
- Visit https://cr.library.utoronto.ca and login with your UTORID. The courses you are enrolled in will be listed. Select the class you are interested in to launch your course reading list.
- Having trouble finding or accessing your online course readings through Quercus? See our help page.
For Course Reserves at a Library
- Your instructor can set aside physical items such as books and other course readings in the Course Reserves or Short Term Loan sections of a library on campus.
- How do I look up physical course reserves?