Yes! LibrarySearch makes it easy to search within a specific e-journal – either by 1) Searching for topics across all available issues, or 2) By browsing through years, volumes, issues.
1. Search within the journal
- First find the journal by its title
- Look for the SEARCH INSIDE link on the left side of the journal's catalogue record.
- This brings you to an area where you can enter keywords.
- This example shows searching for the keyword covid-19 in the online version of Chronicle of Higher Education
2. Browse through the journal by years, volumes, issues
- Notice that there is a section showing FULL TEXT AVAILABILITY
- You must be signed in to get to the fulltext articles.
- This shows that we get content from 1999 – the previous month from the vendor, Education Source.
- Clicking on the link for Education Source will take you to a browseable list of the journals in descending date order.
For more information on using all the many features and functions of LibrarySearch, have a look at this guide on using the new system.