- License Period: January 30, 2023 - January 29, 2024
- Cost: $105 per user per year.
- Restrictions: For U of T departments, faculty and staff only.
- License Type: Subscription
- Supported Environments: See the supported operating systems and web browsers.
For full details on ordering, see our “How to Purchase Software” page.
Lucidchart is a Web-based diagramming application that allows customers to collaborate and work together in real time to create flowcharts, organizational charts, website wireframes, Unified Modeling Language (UML) designs, mind maps, software prototypes, and many other types of diagrams.
Lucidchart includes the following features:
- Cloud-based platform allows you to start diagramming no matter the device, browser, or operating system.
- Real-time co-authoring, in-editor chat, shape-specific comments, and collaborative cursors.
- Overlay important metrics on existing diagrams through data linking or use auto-visualization to generate org charts, entity relationship diagrams (ERDs), and more.
- Use Lucidchart as a document repository-increase account security through centralized account management, document retention, and more.