- Mon - Thur 8:30am – 6:45pm
- Fri 8:30am – 5:45pm
- Sat 12pm – 4:45pm
- Sun Closed
We support the music researchers, educators, creators, performers, and students at the University of Toronto. Our collection includes books, scores and sheet music, periodicals, microform, and recordings.
Some Music Library holdings are not represented in the library catalogue. These collections are catalogued in databases available from the Music Library website.
- The sheet music collection of 50,000 titles, including Canadiana.
- Earlier formats of sound recordings, e.g. LPs, 78rpm.
- The Performance Collection of choral, band and orchestra parts.
- Faculty Events recordings
- Archives collections
How to access
Rare Book Room materials, protected materials, major collections, collected works of a composer, and unbound periodicals are for in-library use only. Bound periodicals circulate overnight. Audio-visual materials have a limited circulation period for faculty and students, and are non-renewable.