Skip to main content


Regis College Library

Photo of Regis Library

Library websiteWebsite

Library hoursLibrary Hours


100 Wellesley ST W
Toronto, Ontario
M5S 2Z5
416-922-5474 ext. x234

Library hours

The Regis College Library is open but with restrictions. Online collections and services continue to be available.

This page was last updated on October 15, 2021


Our collection is mainly theology and theology-related material with particular strength in Roman Catholic systematic and historical theology, Christian ethics, Christian spirituality and Jesuitica.

Collection strengths

Most of the collection is listed in the Library Catalogue. About 5% of the circulating collection, all acquired before 1980, is currently being added to the Catalogue. The onsite card catalogue must be consulted for these items. About 70% of the collection of the Lonergan Research Institute is in the Catalogue. Its own card catalogue in the Lonergan Research Institute (second floor) must be consulted for the remaining 30%.

How to access

Periodicals, theses, fragile books, Lonergan Research Institute collection.